OFF: MAGNUM/BOB CATLEY

Rich Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Thu Sep 24 06:26:35 EDT 1998

zeitgeist-scot wrote:

> I've just heard a preview track off Bob Catleys forthcoming debut solo
>
> album and it's an absolute killer.  The albums due out early October.

> Bob Catley - The Scream (from "The Tower"
> =====================================
> ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER
>
> http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
>
> PO Box 13499, Edinburgh, EH6 8YL, UK
>
> Phone 0966-389732, Fax 0131-467-1827
> e-mail zeitgeist at zeitgeist-scot.com
> =====================================

   The whole album's bloody good (on first listening anyway).  Far more
Mgnum than Hard Rain are.  If anyone wants to read any reviews of this
album, go to Annie's Hard Rain site at http://www.hard-rain.demon.co.uk

I'm currently totally redoing my Magnum site, but if anyone wants to
have a look, drop in at http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/6717

I'm hoping to redo the existing content this week, and get the new stuff
up by the end of next (including my own Catley review) - but I'd like to
hear what anyone thinks of the new first draft designs.

Cheers,

Rich.

rich-l at geocities.com