HW: For Sale on Newsgroups

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Sep 24 09:08:31 EDT 1998

sprawl writes:

> I know of this Ande Tucker.  I have either dealt with him, or at one
> time WAS GOING to deal with him, but lost his addy or something.
>
> Was he the person from whom you used to be able to order the book "born
> to go?"

Ande used to be in mail order over this side of the pond and then
migrated to greater things in the States 8-)   He was doing stuff for
Pressurehed for a while I think and had contacts with Mick Farren.  Not
sure what he's doing now but I always found him approachable and
reliable and a fair amount of my Hawkwind collection is courtesy of his
trade!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk