BOC: remasters and Agents

J. Scruton js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Thu Sep 24 14:34:34 EDT 1998

At 01:55 PM 9/24/98 -0400, you wrote:
>On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, John A Swartz wrote:
>
>=> >does anyone know if there exist, or if anyone plans to make, digitally
>=> remastered versions of boc recordings?  *Especially* the first three.
>=>
>=> Would be nice.  Don't know of any plans at the moment, but who knows?
>=> Mobile Fidelity did remaster Agents of Fortune, and a Gold Disc version
>=> is available (which is actually very nice).
I'll be damned if I can remember which guitar magazine out recently
featured AoF in a nice 2/3 page inset under the header of "classic albums"
or somesuch, features some comments by Roeser on the whole shebang.
Including the origins behind the mighty DFtR solo. (I didnt buy it, I just
read the mag for that one article wheich I stumbled upon)

Jason