new boc

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Sat Sep 26 19:08:18 EDT 1998

hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU wrote:

> I'm new to this list, so I apologize if this question has already been
> hashed over.  But what does the new boc cd sound like, and is it any good?
>
> thanks,
> TRickert

Well it's similar to the other BOC albums in the way it KICKS TOTAL ASS, buy
it Trickert I promise you won't be disappointed, buy a few copies for your
friends too I promise they won't be disappointed either. My opinion is not
biased due to the fact I am a Cult fan, in fact this is the band i'm probably
the most critical of. Heaven Forbid by the Blue Oyster Cult exceeded all my
expectations, and when it comes to the Cult, my expectations are very high.
Happy listening :-).