HW: in Guitar World

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Sep 28 11:26:03 EDT 1998

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 9:06 am +0000 "Ted Jackson jr. s2h2"
<tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> wrote:
> This month's guitar World has a mini feature on the gtr player in
> Monster Magnet.  He makes much mention of HW.  HW fans should read it
> if you get the chance...

    Is that lead guitar Ed or "stun guitar" Dave Wyndorf?  I recall
Ed being more of a classic heavy rock (from Hendrix along thru Deep
Purple) kinda guy, while Dave is what one might call "a bit of a
(rabid) HawkFan" ...

    (Though there is, I gather, another mysterious extra guitarist
these days ...)

Cheers,
Carl

--