BOC: Binghamton Gig!

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Mon Sep 28 13:35:57 EDT 1998

>I see that BOC is playing 10 Oct at Strikezone in Binghamton.  Anyone
>going?  Torgo, you gave me some good directions to the place last
>time.  Could you re-post them please?
>
>theo

If you go, be aware that Strikezone is a tiny club.  You might want to get
there early to make sure you have a parking spot.  The place was packed last
time, although it's probably a quarter the size of It's Showtime.  The sound
was also pretty muddy.  I won't be making the drive down there this time
because I've graduated from college, found a steady job, and lost my sense
of adventure through the process of becoming a corporate zombie.  These
things happen. ;-)  I will, however, rock my khaki Dockers at the Rochester
gig!

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker