BRAIN: Malpractice/Pull the Plug/Misc...

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Sep 30 08:54:57 EDT 1998

Speaking of Malpractice,
At the Surgeons gig in Ithaca this year, I asked Albert about Lady of the
Harbor making an appearance in the live sets and he said the lyrics were
still under construction.

In the meantime, some SWU trivia:
"John L. Sullivan Readymade" is a song by Meltzer for teh group mentioned
in his _Aesthetics of Rock_. Has an early pic of the band too.  Buck looks
more Mexican in the past..wierd.
For David Roter fans, songs by him mentioned in the book include: "I'm a
Doper" and "James Brown."  God bless the late 60s.

jump back and mail myself,
Jason