OFF: Monster Magnet and Hawkwind

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Sep 30 14:36:39 EDT 1998

On Wed, Sep 30, 1998 10:36 am -0400 sprawl <sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM> wrote:
>>Which album does Time We Left appear on?
>
> Originally  Doremi Fasol Latido, but  the  best version is  on Space
Ritual,
> and there is a modernized version in the medley on Palace Springs.

    I'll pick the _Doremi_ "Time We Left" over _Space Ritual_, since
_Doremi_ has the massive, superastronomical Lemmy bass solo--but _Space
Ritual II_ is to be prefered if possible for an even more wicked
Lemmification ...

    (I rather like the _Palace Springs_ version, though don't really
consider it quite the same song.  Pity it is split from "Treadmill"
on the album!)

Cheers,
Carl

--