Tim Blake - opinions please

David G d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Sep 30 17:44:01 EDT 1998

I have both NJ and CM and can recommend both of them.  They tend more toward
the "octave Doctors" type material Blake did with Gong than the out and out
Hawk stuff,  but then he was always more ethereal than Simon House.  IMO,  CM
is the easier listen,  but both are pretty good 3am albums.  I can't comment on
Magick,  I've never heard of it.  In fact,  which CD supplier is it from,  I'll
probably buy it!

DaveG