HW: MOORCOCK CALENDERS!!

Gekke Henkie bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Thu Apr 1 00:00:14 EST 1999

Hi,

On 31 Mar 99, at 20:39, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:
> But anyway, I have 6 in all, and 5 extras. The extras are wrapped, but
> seem to be the store's own wrapping. Still, they all seem in near-mint
> condition. I paid $5 apiece for them.

That's cheap, were they on sale ore something?

> Question #1: Are these C/Kollector's items?
Don't know. I don't kollect Moorcock..

> Question #2: If the answer to the above question is "yes", do I try to get
> top dollar for them or do I just give 'em to you all for what I paid for
You could list one on Ebay to see what it is doing, ore be a nice guy
and give them away cheap. But I do notKollect Moorcock, so I'm not
interested.

--BArt