OFF: Godspeed You Black Emperor!

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Apr 2 06:54:37 EST 1999

In article <E10T1Wl-0007w8-00.1999-04-02-11-50-20 at mail11.svr.pol.co.uk>,
andrew <andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK> writes
>>PPS My KAK album *is* on vinyl.
>
>Yike! Is this the original or the reish?

Re-issue, natch! Whatever's cheapest is my guideline.
I get all my stuff like this from the very wonderful
http://www.greyhound-records.com
from whom I buy about 10 records a week.
I order about 20, and get about half my order.
The stuff they do is most often very limited and you have to be quick to
get anything at all. The new lists are posted on the site Tuesday
afternoon. As I have a dealer account (largely for my own collection),
drop me a message, I might be able to shave a couple of quid off the
posted price. I'm so pleased with the stuff they find, they're
brilliant. Just expect a 50% fill rate, that's all.

--
Jon