HW: the original "Death Trap"

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Apr 2 17:17:01 EST 1999

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:27:22 +0100, J Strobridge <eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>
wrote:
>Doug Pearson writes:
>> Perhaps a stupid question ... but is the original studio version of "Death
>> Trap" available on *any* currently in-print CD ... ?
>
>If you mean version 2 (see below) then, yes, it should be available
>on the PXR5 album.

That's the one!  And the PXR5 CD on Virgin has been out-of-print for
several years now, as I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong!).
However, a net search did just turn up a copy in Texas, so I'll be a happy
camper.  I still don't understand why it never made it onto a compilation
of the Charisma-era material.  I think that era needs an equivalent of
'Stasis' to put all the single sides together in one place.

>Or is there another version you had in mind?
>{behind this innocuous question please read:  "I hope we've got the
>codex right!)

Looks all right to me!

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com