OFF: Ebeling Hughes/Etc.

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 3 02:46:32 EST 1999

I've found something for you Floyd/Porcupine Tree nuts. This is a CD that was
just released last year, called "Transfigured Night", by Ebeling Hughes (the
last names of the musicians). Quite spacey. Only cost me a buck, too! Man, do
I get cheap thrills.

Chuck

PS: Also rec'd today:

Pink Faries: Do It! (new comp of "rare" live stuff. This will be my first
listen to this group! Hope it's a good representation.)
Pressurehed: Explaining the Unexplained (having hear the title track, and
even playing it on last week's show, I have a feeling this will be a
mind-blower)
13th Fl. Elevators: Bull in the Woods (pretty good score for just $5, but
after peeling off the wrapping, I find that this is post-Erikson...

Any comments on these welcome.