BOC: Naz connection

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 3 07:57:52 EST 1999

Hi Kids.......

Yesterday I was looking around on the official Nazareth website and came
across this interesting tidbit.......
NEW BOOKING AGENCY FOR NAZ

Nazareth will now be booked by STEVE SHANK (formerly of The Agency
Group) who also handles and manages Blue Oyster Cult.

"We have an existing relationship with Steve (Shank) so we there is a
trust level established.  Right now Steve is working his ass of to
secure dates for the rest of the tour for us.  So please let everyone
know that as soon as I know the dates, I'll pass them onto Tom.", says
Darrell

So there you have it folks.  Please be patient regarding the tour dates.
As soon as we get them from Darrell we'll post them the same day/night.

So should I be happy or start crying? Maybe I'll end up seeing BOC and
NAZ together, a Torgo dream come true. Ghost, if they both come to JAXX
you WILL be seeing my face at your door. :^)

One quick off topic question: According to the same site, Naz's new
single "Light comes Down" is currently on the billboard charts at #26.
Now, I listen to alot of radio at work (when I can wrestle it away from
the guys that listen to the goat-ropin' music), and I'll be damned if I
have heard it!!!!!

One last thing, I heard Metallica's version of Astronomy yesterday for
the first time (Thanks Crow, you rock bro), and my 2 cents is that it's
probably the best cover ever done of a BOC song. I love it!!

Ok, I'll shut up now......

Torgo has left the building.......
DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos