Off Topic: MAC CD ROM Free + Price Of Postage

Steven Defoe Mondello1 at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 3 11:04:45 EST 1999

I have 7 copies of a very beautiful, hand-made in Japan by Toshi Hiraoka, MAC
format CD ROM...It includes music/video material from some obscure Japanese
and American artists, mostly in the extreme noise category.  I know that much
because I'm in one of the featured bands, The Larry Mondello Band.
Otherwise, I can't provide many details because I don't have a MAC so I can't
run the thing!  I would like the 7 discs to go to appreciative homes, so I am
offering them to anybody with this kind of taste, who has a Mac, for $2
postage (US) and $5 postage (elsewhere).  Please email privately to
mondello1 at aol.com if interested.  Thanks.