BOC: Naz connection

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Mon Apr 5 08:26:11 EDT 1999

>Did you hear it on the radio? I'm dying to hear it myself! I have to
>tell you, I think their Whiskey in the Jar is just out of this
>world...and that's coming from a real non-Metallic fan.

That one has really grown on me...  I hadn't heard the Thin Lizzy
version or that and all, but was familiar with the song from
Amtgard, SCA, etc...

The fact that it is immediately after the Astronomy cover and it
probably got a lot of accidental playtime on my CD player because
of this probably didn't hurt...