BOC: Naz connection

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Mon Apr 5 11:05:46 EDT 1999

owner-boc-l at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU writes:

> Did you hear it on the radio? I'm dying to hear it myself! I have to
> tell you, I think their Whiskey in the Jar is just out of this
> world...and that's coming from a real non-Metallic fan.

That one became an instant favorite of mine when I bought the Garage
Inc CD (that, and "Loverman", surely one of the most evil sounding
things I've ever heard).  There's also an excellent live performance
of "Whiskey" that they've been playing on M2 (when they can take time
out from their near-continuous showings of Pope John Paul II's "Abba
Pater" music video).  ;-)

Steve
swann at plutonia.com