OFF: That one obscure album.. Conan and others

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Mon Apr 5 15:17:52 EDT 1999

>As far as Excalibur, all I have to say is "Annal na thack, uth bath bethuud,
>dochiel dien ve"
Isn't that the spell that puts all lurkers in a block of crystal whilst
sitting at their terminals? :)

Good film. Best Arthurian one of 'em all. Beats the musical.  Speaking of
musicals, The Dutch intrumental rock-jazz fusion group of the 70's, Focus,
were the house band for "Hair" in their early days. And Procol harum's now
deceased drummer Barrie-James Wilson banged the skins for "Rocky Horror
Picture Show" vinyl when that came out.  (The lead singer, Gary Brooker,
went on to do a cameo in the film Evita. And of course, Ian Gillan was
Jesus on "Jesus Christ Superstar's" London cast.)

Triva trivia go away and come again some other day,
Jason