HW: Tim Blake performance

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Apr 5 22:08:44 EDT 1999

Hi Folks...

Anybody going to see Tim Blake this weekend???  And if so, would anybody
like to write a short review for the Aural Innovations 'zine?  It gets you a
free copy, and our sincere gratitude.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  If they've got the CD available, I wouldn't mind having one sent to
me.  I'll send you an extra few dollars for your troubles even.  :)

Details below...

The 6th Alfa-Centauri Electronic Music Festival Saturday April 10, 1999 will
be held at the Theatre 3-in-1 in Huizen, the Netherlands.  Tim Blake,
Redshift, T-Bass UK, RAMP, Stratosphere and others will perform.  Details
can be found at:
<http://home.wxs.nl/~quantumproductions/6_alfa_festival.html#The program>
The headline act will be Tim Blake (ex-Gong, ex-Hawkwind).  He will perform
tracks from his new Album "Crystal Island: The Tide of the Century", which
will be released just before the festival. Also Tim will play some classics
like Blake's New Jerusalem '99.  Tim is very much into virtual analog these
days and he will demonstrate this thoroughly.