HW: Tim Blake performance

cosmos cosmos at CASEMA.NET
Tue Apr 6 08:58:32 EDT 1999

>Anybody going to see Tim Blake this weekend???  And if so, would anybody
>like to write a short review for the Aural Innovations 'zine?  It gets you a
>free copy, and our sincere gratitude.
>
>Keith H. (FAA)
>
>P.S.  If they've got the CD available, I wouldn't mind having one sent to
>me.  I'll send you an extra few dollars for your troubles even.  :)
>
>Details below...
>
>The 6th Alfa-Centauri Electronic Music Festival Saturday April 10, 1999 will
>be held at the Theatre 3-in-1 in Huizen, the Netherlands.  Tim Blake,
>Redshift, T-Bass UK, RAMP, Stratosphere and others will perform.  Details
>can be found at:
><http://home.wxs.nl/~quantumproductions/6_alfa_festival.html#The program>
>The headline act will be Tim Blake (ex-Gong, ex-Hawkwind).  He will perform
>tracks from his new Album "Crystal Island: The Tide of the Century", which
>will be released just before the festival. Also Tim will play some classics
>like Blake's New Jerusalem '99.  Tim is very much into virtual analog these
>days and he will demonstrate this thoroughly.

i will visit this event and try to make a review of the festival and the
tim blake gig.
eric who organises the festival has already let me know that the new
cd of tim "Crystal Island: The Tide of the Century" will not be ready
during this
event.
but it's possible to reserve cd's from tim from quantum and probably from
their website.

looking forward to see tim as it's almost 20 years ago since that legendary
hw tour in 1979 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andre
too.