BOC: Naz connection

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Apr 6 09:34:56 EDT 1999

>Speaking of...  Hey Al, you ever try to push your stuff onto the
>charts? I know that Alternative is probably a dirty word to many on

Actually  no we haven't had the - er, re$our$e$ to pump up the radio but
that situation may be changing in the next six months.

>think there's a lot of tBS music that could make it if enough people
>heard it. And Rolling Stone has had some good things to say about you
>guys...

Thanks.

>> One last thing, I heard Metallica's version of Astronomy yesterday for
>> the first time (Thanks Crow, you rock bro), and my 2 cents is that it's
>> probably the best cover ever done of a BOC song. I love it!!

I love that whole first disc on Garage Inc. and my favorite is "Loverman"
but I'm so predictable.