BOC: Naz connection

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Apr 6 12:01:15 EDT 1999

>So should I be happy or start crying? Maybe I'll end up seeing BOC and
NAZ together, a Torgo dream come true. Ghost, if they both come to JAXX
you WILL be seeing my face at your door. :^)

Oh that would be kewl.  Naz should be spending a lot of time here in the old
US with SS involved.  Sya what ya want about ole' Steve he keeps BOC giiged
up to their eyeballs.

An Aside - Paul, oh my gosh this thing blows away the other live disc.  Damn
I wish I was at this gig.  Never invite me to your place you will
undoubtedly be missing a few of those boots.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

NP:  Gov't Mule - Live with a Little Help From our Friends.
Silverbed Pioneers - Basement Tapes
Brand X - A History  1976-1980

Gov't Mule and friends - "Four guitars, two pianos, two drummers, a lone
loping bass and a wailing saxaphone riding high towards the span of the
Roxy's proscenium arch.  This circle of of virtuoso, anitheros and
provocateurs restored the Spirit to rock & roll through collective
dialogue." - Kandia Crazy Horse [2/1/99]