OFF: ozric tentacles

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Apr 7 07:29:02 EDT 1999

flossbac writes:

> For some reason I've recently been getting into Ozric Tentacles very heavily
> and I'm regretting not buying earlier releases when they were still
> available.  Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the "Vitamin
> Enhanced" box?
> John Majka
> flossbac at nlci.com

I'm not sure if you can still get it intact since most distributors seem
to have split it up and sold each CD separately.   I've heard that this
is because a certain breakfast cereal company objected to Ozrics using
similar packaging but I've also heard that this story was simply
invented as a marketing play to explain why the package was being split
up.    At any rate - I've seen the individual items on sale fairly
recently but not the packaging.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk