BOC: gig & stuff

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 7 15:50:48 EDT 1999

Folks:

Theo said:
---------------------
Torgo, are you going?  Brian, I KNOW you're going...
Anyone else?  Seems kind of pricey for a BOC show, but I guess we
have to pay extra for those 2 'special guests?'
--------------------
Sadly I will not be making this gig. I do plan on doing whatever I have to do to catch one SOON though!!!

Oh, and one more thing. The other day I said this........
--------------------
>> One last thing, I heard Metallica's version of Astronomy yesterday for
>> the first time (Thanks Crow, you rock bro), and my 2 cents is that it's
>> probably the best cover ever done of a BOC song. I love it!!

Of course that is not including any BRAIN SURGEONS covers of BOC songs, because I don't really consider tBS versions "covers". IMHO tBS is another incarnation of BOC, and therefore it's just a different version of almost the same band doing a BOC song. I mean, AL wrote most of them, how can I possibly call his version a "cover"?

So, tBS not included, Metallica's Astronomy is easily the best BOC cover I heva ever heard, bar none.

Later........

Torgo has left the building.......
DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos