OFF: Metallica

Wed Apr 7 20:05:44 EDT 1999

On ons 7 apr 1999 14.02 -0600 "Aaron Crandall" <deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET>
wrote:
> Metallica is like two bands in one. There's the "old" Metallica and the
> "new" Metallica. I've found that most people (including myself) who like
the
> "old" Metallica do not care for the new stuff, and vice versa.
> As far as classical "old" Metallica....anything before Enter Sandman is
good
> (in other words, their first 4 albums -- Kill Em All, Ride the Lightening,
> Master of Puppets, ...And Justice for All). If you liked what you heard
from
> Master... then I'd definitely recommend picking that one up. You won't be
> disappointed.

     Just to buck the trend ... :)
     I don't much like _Kill 'Em All_ but do like the black album
(but don't like Load/Reload, but do like the new covers disc).

     _But_ :) I think my favorite is _Ride the Lightening_
(largely for "Creeping Death" :)

Cheers,
Carl

--