Hawkwind - Collector series (Question)

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Apr 8 07:57:52 EDT 1999

Trance Trousers writes:

> I've just been listening to some of my old Hawkwind vinyl, namely "The
> Hawkwind Collection" on castle communications double vinyl printed in 1986.
> When I came across a live version of quark,strangeness and charm with Bob
> Calvert on vocals does anyone out there know where this is from and if there
> are any more recordings on CD,vinyl etc of any more songs from this gig?
> Thanks!

>From the Codex:

version 2 is the one you are looking for.

Quark, Strangeness, and Charm
    1     Quark Strangeness And Charm
    1     Quark, Strangeness, and Charm/ The Forge of Vulcan 7"
    1     Quark, Strangeness, and Charm/ The Iron Dream 7"
    1     Repeat Performance
    1     Rock On - with Hawkwind and Van Der Graaf Generator
    1     Spirit of the Age [Charisma Compilation]
    1     Tales From Atom Henge
    1     25 Years On [Griffin 4-CD Set]
 L  2     Weird 102 - Hawkwind Live/ Hawklords
 L  2     The Hawkwind Anthology Vol. II
 L  2     Acid Daze Vol. II
 L  2     Castle Masters Collection
 L  2     The Hawkwind Collection
 L  2     Ironstrike
 L  2     Masters of The Universe [ Marble Arch Rock CD]
 L  2     Best of Hawkwind
 L  2     Space Is Deep
 L  2     Master of the Universe [Pulse CD]
 L  3     Theta Orionis [bootleg CD]
 L  3 a   Rock City
    4     Quark Strangeness and Charm CD single
 L  4 a   The Business Trip

        * Versions 3 and 3a are from the same tour
        * 4a is the single mix with added audience noise at the end

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk