HW/OFF: Aural Innovations #6

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Apr 8 11:59:35 EDT 1999

Hi Folks...

Desperate self-promo. :)

Issue #6 of Aural Innovations: The Global Source For SpaceRock
Exploration will be ready late April. Aural Innovations focues on
spacerock, but also includes psychedelia and related electronic music.

Highlights of issue #6 will include interviews with...

King Black Acid
Dark Sun
Five Fifteen
Skye Klad
beyond-o-matic
Agitation Free
Tom Spacey
Marcel Peelen
Tony Gerber
(I think Kingston Wall (J. Jylli) should be here also)
(And my article on Dark Star - *all* of them)

Plus other goodies and lots of reviews!
Including the second AI puzzle contest...win free space rock CDs!

Special to subscribers only: All those who are subscribed by May 15th
will receive a free copy of the new Spacefolds 5 cd by quarkspace! For
more information visit the Aural Innovations home page at
http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html