BOC: News?

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Thu Apr 8 17:47:32 EDT 1999

"" wrote:

> Saw this on the HardRadio website:
>
> >>BLUE OYSTER CULT's self-titled debut (1972) and Tyranny And Mutation
> (1973) will be released on a 2-on-1 CD through Mobile Fidelity Gold
> Disc soon. As well, sources say that Net fans have been asked by Sony
> to choose 16 tracks for a new compilation called Greatest Hits, due
> out in June. Finally, B.O.C. album will be out in 2000 through CMC
> (US) and and SPV (Europe)...<<
>
> If you haven't seen HardRadio yet, I highly recommend it. It's at
> www.hardradio.com. Tons of metal news, interviews, concerts and
> happenings, plus RA files of lots of current tunes. Plus, there's a
> 24-hour internet radio station, no commercials, no disc jockeys:  just
> wall-to-wall new  and classic heavy metal rock and roll.
>
> --  Nick

Just got this today from MOFI:

Yea! good news! BOC is a May release. But we are putting it out as two
LPs
on one CD: Tyranny plus Blue Oyster Cult self-titled. Plus, we have
first
time lyrics and liner notes by Eric Bloom. It will be ready to sell by
the
first week of May. Thanks for being patient!!!

Laj.