Wierd tapes

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Apr 9 06:37:03 EDT 1999

Feel the panic !!!!!! writes:

> Anyone out there willing to burn a copy of these weird tapes onto CD-R and
> maybe pass them on to unfortunate fans who where too young to know about
> them when they came out?

I'll be getting around to the project as outlined here soon. It'd be
illegal to back them up for anyone without the original tapes though.
Note that they're still available from Wolden Studios. They did a
replacement for me for one which broke just last week. I'd hazard that
if you wanted to buy all eight and a half you could probably ask them to
quote a reasonable price.

Better still, if there are a few of you out there still looking for the
Weird Tapes, I'm sure they'd rather do a batch than one-offs and some
sort of deal should be possible for such.

All it takes is organisation and a call to the good folks at Wolden.

> colm

FoFP