HW: Hawkwind trivia, Q&S

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 9 10:17:23 EDT 1999

In a message dated 4/9/99 9:39:36 AM, stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM writes:
 (IN REGARDS TO "QUARK" ON TV)
<<
But I thought the story I heard was that they recorded it for the show
at the rehearsal (with Brock) and then mimed to the playback (not the single)
thats similar to say the Ed Sullivan show approach, and where the recording
might have come from.

Has anyone ever seen this incidentally (would also solve this question !)
I guess they didn't have VCRs back then .........
their appearance on the bolan show DOES exist in various lesser-quality
incarnations among vid collectors...my understanding was that it's a straight
sync but i've never actually seen it...a stuffed parrot (or something) stands
in for mr. brock...

lb