HW: Hawkwind trivia, Q&S

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Fri Apr 9 10:40:32 EDT 1999

Hi

At 10:17 09.04.99 -0400, you wrote:
>their appearance on the bolan show DOES exist in various lesser-quality
>incarnations among vid collectors...my understanding was that it's a straight
>sync but i've never actually seen it...a stuffed parrot (or something) stands
>in for mr. brock...

Yeah! Thats true. I've got this video (3 minutes) and they play indeed
without DB.
The band is playing playback but it looks like if RC is singing live.

btw: RC is playing lead-guitar here and the session was recorded on
14.09.1977, only 2 days before the start of the Quark-tour

Bernhard