HW: Hawkwind trivia, Q&S

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Fri Apr 9 14:15:54 EDT 1999

>their appearance on the bolan show DOES exist in various lesser-quality
>incarnations among vid collectors...my understanding was that it's a
straight
>sync but i've never actually seen it...a stuffed parrot (or something)
stands
>in for mr. brock...

I've got a (fairly dodgy) copy of this. It's on one of the 3 versions of the
Festivals-Private Parties-Concerts video that I've got.  HW are are
introduced by Bolan as "the band who should have written Star Wars and
didn't"
It does sound much like the album version to me but the recording quality
doesn't help much.  Bob mimes the guitar part (well, sort of) and yes there
is a stuffed parrot (or whatever), perched on Bob's wrist.

Nick