Wierd tapes - who wants 'em.

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Apr 10 00:22:38 EDT 1999

<< I could probably do this and try to arrange a bulk deal with Wolden if
 there are enough people wanting 'em to justify the effort. The deal with
 Wolden used to be 5 Pounds per tape (times 8 tapes) but with numbers
 maybe the unit cost could be negotiated down.

 For the sake of research, who'd be interested? >>

---If you're counting heads, I'm in, too. Tapes, CD-r, or both, whatever, I
just finally want to hear the damn things. All I've heard is a dub of (I
think) Watchfield Festival. The one w/"Cake Out", "Uncle Sam", "Slap It on
the Table", etc. Cpt. Cloud dubbed it for me a while back. Where is he
anyway? Chuck