Gong world tour

Max Wilcox m.wilcox at UQ.NET.AU
Tue Apr 13 23:11:51 EDT 1999

Sonique wrote:

> Hmmm .. perhaps not. I recieved a transcript of a Daevid Allen spoken
> word piece performed in Byron Bay around christmas, and our 'dear'
> pot-headed pixie is very anti-australian these days it seems. Then
> again it was a 'performance' ....

        *expletive deleted* Damn! I was in the area around christmas and I had
no idea. Complain complain...
        Right, got that over with - now that's interesting to know. Anti in
what way? I mean there have been certain political occurrences
hereabouts in the recent past that I'm not surprised he'd be anti, for
example.

Max