Weird Tapes project update

Gekke Henkie bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Wed Apr 14 12:01:45 EDT 1999

Op 14 Apr 99, om 16:47, Carl Edlund Anderson schreef:

>      Being poor, I am in favour of cost cutting measures :) I
> can live without fancy packaging if it means saving a few quid :)
couldn't disagree more...just kidding ;-)

Well you have a point here. Fancy packaging meens more costs.
Maybe it's possible to make a 'budget'-version, consisting of the
tapes and cd's_without packaging_?
Or will this make the project a bureaucratic monster. Everyone
involved wants another way of packaging to save some
money/spend some more money.

--BArt