Weird Tapes project update

Gekke Henkie bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Wed Apr 14 13:19:17 EDT 1999

>From the previous messages:
> Its FoFP
> > Its Me

> > You can also print an extra sheet with the tracklistings. It fits
> > easily in the box.
>
> This is true I guess though inserts which fall out aren't as good as
> using the stickers and box inserts.

Well you have a good point here. And as you have said about the
stickers not being a problem anymore, I'll go for that.

> > There are special CD-R for music. They are more expensive though.
>
> I've not seen those. Since it's digital media we're talking about,
> what's the difference? Is the dye more attuned to the discrimination
> range of the laser readers in CD players?
I'm not sure what the difference is. I just saw it in a shop. The price
is about twice as high as the cheapest CDR's I think. I'll try to find
out what the difference is.

--BArt