Gong world tour

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Wed Apr 14 21:53:25 EDT 1999

On 14 Apr 99, at 13:11, Max Wilcox wrote:

> Sonique wrote:
>
> > Hmmm .. perhaps not. I recieved a transcript of a Daevid Allen spoken
> > word piece performed in Byron Bay around christmas, and our 'dear'
> > pot-headed pixie is very anti-australian these days it seems. Then again
> > it was a 'performance' ....
>         Right, got that over with - now that's interesting to know. Anti
>         in
> what way? I mean there have been certain political occurrences
> hereabouts in the recent past that I'm not surprised he'd be anti, for
> example.

Unfortunately I don't still have a copy, but it was anti-Australian
in terms of the people, not politically so much. I can't recall the
details, but it gave the impression that he thought all Australians
(except for himself somehow) were full of it ... I wasn't impressed

It came across as a bitch against all those better off than he,
thinly disguised as satire

s.