OFF: Many things

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 16 10:32:13 EDT 1999

In a message dated 4/16/99 9:06:26 AM, MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK writes:

<<Eh, Memory is far less important than hard drive speed and space innit ?>>

for all i know, you're right...no guarantee i'm using the right
terminology...last weekend i was visiting the friend who's been putting the
original tapes of my band into his machine; he was expressing some concern
about the space the material was gonna take up, and was saying my machine
would be filled right up before we were through...
reading other folks' comments, twould seem there's more than one way to go
about this...i believe we've been using a "WAVE SE"... is compiling a CD-ROM,
something of much greater length/capacity, done differently than putting
together one cd?

regarding the word "memory", well, seems like my machine is quick to gripe
about it

"<>"
lb