OFF: Dumpy & Co: short review

Fri Apr 16 12:51:24 EDT 1999

On fre 16 apr 1999 12.22 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> In a message dated 4/16/99 6:48:15 AM, cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK writes:
>> I suppose I can see how
>> people into the soft, synthy side of HW would find Bedouin a
>> bit of a rude awakening ...
>
> such people MUST be kept from hearing "doremi" and "space ritual",
> then....their loss...

     IMO, Bedouin compares well to SR and Doremi :)

     Ah, I forgot to mention that before Dumpy came on, the
venue played the whole of _Captured Rotation_ over the sound
system :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObLiveTape: Misdemeanor, in København :) [Yes, Anna, I've found
     it, and dubbing will commence ...]

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic