OFF: Dumpy & Co: short review

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Apr 16 13:29:33 EDT 1999

I remember seeing BOC in the early days when they were so loud that my ears
actually hurt. Led Zeppelin was another I remember being extremely loud. I
actually used to like live music loud enough to be right at the pain
threshold but no longer.. After 30 years of concerts and 15 of being in
bands, my hearing is shot. It really sucks.

JB