WAY OFF:Re: omar schreef (one more reason to be paranoid)

Max Wilcox m.wilcox at UQ.NET.AU
Fri Apr 16 13:31:14 EDT 1999

"Patrick C." wrote:

> Me thinkest that young larry has been licking too many phones. And a quick
> remark to Max I'd just like to know what makes him such an authority since
> the last couple of tabs I give him were just plain paper!  (HEHE -GETTING
> PARANOID NOW???)

        Well, those phones you sold me were crap, but that damn dial tone, man,
phew, it was heavy man... Wow, the phone numbers are melting... I'm
talking bollocks so I shall curtail this message until a more
appropriate time...

OBCD - Ween "Chocolate & Cheese" (which illustrates my frame of mind at
the             moment...)