Interesting project

Patrick C. s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Apr 17 10:09:16 EDT 1999

Sitting here postulating, I've been thinking that the next HW or
Pressurehed project should be based on the recent discovery of the first
planetary solar system like ours `Upsilon Andromedae' ;  which has two as
yet unnamed planets that could hold life. Apparently NASA have decided to
send their next `interferometry mission' (a project aimed at finding
Earth-sized planets revolving around nearby suns) to this Andromedae.

-Patrick C.
`Its just you and me Mr C.' Kings of Speed, Hawkwind.