HW: gig news etc

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Mon Apr 19 10:34:51 EDT 1999

Hello,

I can confirm that Hawkwind will be playing the Sci-fi convention in Burton
on Trent on 5th June. We have two other festivals in this country (and a
few gigs) in the process of being confirmed. I should know by tomorrow and
will update both page and boc-list.
We also have 2 festivals in Czechoslovakia this summer waiting to be
confirmed. So things are starting to happen!

Dawn of Hawkwind cd is due out at the end of this month and will be
followed by Glastonbury Festival 1990.

The band have just completed a Hawkwind Family Tree cd.

As some one has already noticed we are applying for fire licences etc and
will hopefully be performing a new stage show complete with dancers etc. I
am in the process of getting this together at the moment. We have some old
faces and some new ones with some exciting new dance and circus routines.

Thats it for now

Kris