HW:Wierd tapes

Mon Apr 19 13:11:33 EDT 1999

On mån 19 apr 1999 16.40 +0100 "Its got to be PUMPING!!!!!"
<COLM at MCLIAM.FREESERVE.CO.UK> wrote:
> I wonder if they already planned to release them on CD or did they get the
> idea from somewhere(I wonder where?) Anyway it good to see that Kris and
> Dave knows this List exists.

     Hawkwind have been claiming the Weird Tapes will come out
on CD for several years.  I think I remember asking Richard about
it with Scott in 1995.  They haven't exactly leapt "out of the
studio and onto the shelves", but I think we can at least be sure
that the band knows there is a demand among fans for them :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson