HW: Lyrics

Tue Apr 20 07:55:41 EDT 1999

> > Another idea is to think of particular situations from books
> that are worth
> > developing into lyrics
>
> I always liked the Amber series...

The trouble with this sort of approach, I fear, is that you could end up
with "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" all over again if you're not careful.

I bet Dave knows Mick Farren, or used to anyway.  Mick's not been slow to
write excellent lyrics lately, for the Deviants, and for Wayne Kramer.  And
no, they're no mostly not sf, and "Lost Johnny" wasn't sf, but so what eh!

- Andy