HW: Lyrics

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Apr 20 11:55:09 EDT 1999

>Andrew A. Apold writes:
>
>> >I always liked the Amber series...
>>
>> One of my favorites (in fact, probably my second-favorite fantasy series
>> of all time).  You are aware that there is a movie in the works?
>
>No I wasn't. It *could* be an awesome movie. Who's doing this? How
>likely is it to happen? Which actors are doing the princes and princesses?

Well....
supposedly the same team behind Starship Troopers.
Don't know of Verhoeven is the director, though.

It was posted to the zelazny newsgroup a couple times...

No word on any actors yet.  Trouble is, by definition, they all have to
be larger than life... and the locations, too.  It will be hard to live
up to expectations.  Still, I am holding out hope...

It's too bad Zelazny couldn't have been around to help make sure it
remained pure...

(while he was alive he probably would have not allowed it any other way,
 given his experience with what they did to Damnation Alley)...