HW: CD Talk

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Tue Apr 20 15:46:14 EDT 1999

Hello People,
    Just wanted to say a few things....

    1.   Does anyone have any information on a possible new release called
"Live `70-`72" ?  (Could this be the BBC Archives listed on CD Zone ?)

    2.   Does anyone have any information about the BBC Archives CD on
CD Zone?

    3.   And speaking of Boots here lately (poor guy), I am a collector of both
CDR's and Official ones.  For my personal collection.  (Over 250 HW CD's
so far)(Some "the same")  I AM NOT interested in selling them (boots).  I can
sometimes aquire copies, through sources, for people looking for certain
ones.  Trade is what I'd expect.  You buy me a Hawkwind CD or two, and I'll
see what I can do.  This way Dave get's Something!  OK...  enuff.

    4.   Cashed in on a cache of Space Bandits today, and for you listeners
out there, for a limited time, can snag one for yur-self for just  $6.99 each
+ sh.  They've been OOP for a while, hard to find, and on the GWR label.
Yeah, there's plenty of "Castle"'s out there, but this is Made In America!!!
RARE !  All waiting for you out there to take advantage of.   Plenty of
copies.

    5.   Listing tonight, on the store, will be....
            Hawkwind-Silver Machine (Hallmark)..$8.99
            Hawkwind-Best & the Rest of Live (Action Replay)..$9.99
both new and still sealed!  (Yeah....big deal....everyone has a copy and
probably paid less)  Just thought I'd mention it !

    6.   P.S.  Keep an eye out for my Wanted List, I pay nicely, and really
apprechiate (no spell checker on my machine, sorry) it.

Hawkman.
www.intplsrv.net/hawkman

If anyone from Cleopatra reads this,
could "yooz guys" get hold of me?
EBS too...  Come on, I wanna sell yur stuff ! ! ! !

Hawkman Music is a member of the UBL which in fact of no certain terms means absolutely nothing.