HW : HTML e-mails

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Tue Apr 20 19:41:44 EDT 1999

Help!
    I keep getting complaints about my "HTML" e-mails.
Look...I have a NEW computer.  A K6-2 300Mz.
It has windows 98.  I use Outlook Express for sending
mail.

It all looks good to me even when I send e-mails to my
work, which also have NEW computers and windows 98-95.

Only a very few people are complaining about this.

Could someone either tell me what I'm doing wrong,
or tell the people that don't get my e-mails "the way
they like them" to get a new computer!!!

I've gone over all the possible settings in Outlook Express
and have not seen anything pertaining to "type" of e-mail.

So again, either help me fix this "problem" or just......

Thanks,
Hawkman