HW : HTML e-mails

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Wed Apr 21 08:05:33 EDT 1999

>    I keep getting complaints about my "HTML" e-mails.
>Look...I have a NEW computer.  A K6-2 300Mz.
>It has windows 98.  I use Outlook Express for sending
>mail.
>

>Could someone either tell me what I'm doing wrong,
>or tell the people that don't get my e-mails "the way
>they like them" to get a new computer!!!
>

>Thanks,
>Hawkman

O.K. I volunteer to do your second suggestion.  As an employee of Intel, I
say: Everybody!  Get a new computer!  Not just every few years, but every
time we put out a new processor.  All of you, especially Mr. "AMD K6-2
300MHz", go out right now and get a Pentium III 550MHz system.  Do it!  So
what if food or housing or your children's education come first, do it now.
Hurry!  600MHz systems are only a few months away.

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

<http://www.members.pangeatech.com/novadrive/>