HW : HTML e-mails

Sprawl sprawl at BBOARD.COM
Wed Apr 21 09:24:51 EDT 1999

> >    I keep getting complaints about my "HTML" e-mails.
> >Look...I have a NEW computer.  A K6-2 300Mz.
> >It has windows 98.  I use Outlook Express for sending
> >mail.
> >

> >Could someone either tell me what I'm doing wrong,
> >or tell the people that don't get my e-mails "the way
> >they like them" to get a new computer!!!
> >

> >Thanks,

The List-admin has dis-allowed html postings.  Not only that, but they are
very difficult to
reply to.
New computers have nothing to do with it.  I personally do not care how you
post, but the
network admin (the guys who have power to force the list admin to shut down
the list,) posted
a message less than a month ago stating "No HTML."

So...  to turn off HTML in your posts, Click tools, then options, then the
send tab.
Look at the bottom.  There are two options boxes, one for News posting, one
for mail.  Check
the boxes that say "plain text."

That will do it.

Thanks, HM.